Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Official...I'm A Layout Designer!!

Over a week ago, I was asked by Nayyan (a scrap kit designer at digitalscrapbooking.de) if I'd be interested in creating layouts with her kits. OF COURSE I was thrilled at the opportunity!! First because she has some really beautiful kits, and second because she thought that highly of my own personal layouts that she'd even consider me!! SO...I'm now an official LAYOUT DESIGNER on Nayyan's Scrap Team!! *doing happy dance*

I must say that I simply LOVE this first kit!! The name is Amiga and can be purchased HERE. Below is just a sample of what you can create...(scrap pages reduced for blog)


PRETTY AS A PICTURE
My daughter Kat. Photo taken February 2007.

FAERIE DREAMS
Another photo of my daughter Kat taken in February 2007.


BEST FRIENDS 2
My daughter Kat & her best friend Miranda. Photo taken July 2006.

No comments :