Anywhoos, had a few minutes to log in and give you the latest updates. First, I spent 5 hours late last night/early morning working on an ALTERED ROOM HERITAGE PAGE. Now, I know most of you are sitting out there asking yourselves, "What in tarnation is an altered room?" (Well maybe not using the word tarnation...hahahaha) Never fear, I'd be glad to explain!! It's taking everyday items and placing them on a page to make it appear like a room in a house. Think of it like decorating a digital doll house. I've seen several done lately from two talented scrappers on Scrapbookflair, and just had to give it a go!!
I have to tell y'all that this was well worth the time and energy spent on it...and will definitely be creating more pages in this style for all of my photos in my "UNKNOWN ANCESTORS". Here is the original page, and then the same page after I tweaked with it again this morning. (Decided to add some color to the Lady of the room!!)


PAGE CREDITS:
LAYOUT DESIGNER: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
INSPIRATION FOR THIS PAGE: Idgie & y2bonnie
TITLE: Days Gone By
CREATED: April 13, 2007
PROGRAM: PSP9
(Used clone and dropshadow effects)
AlabamaStoneThrower Tube Creations©: (The following tubed my ME!!)
Clock, Books, Lamp, Credenza, Demi-Marquise, Basket, Baseboard, Ball of Yarn & Chandelier
PSP Tube Shares Received Through Yahoo Groups: (UnknownTubers)
Wallpaper, Teacup, Scenic view, Mirrors (used as frames)
Flowers in basket(forget me nots, magnolias, white roses, pink roses, wild flowers), Cat (on floor)
Tubes From Known Artists:
Lace (used as curtain) - Polarfuchs
Quilt - nonny/QuiltsNsuch
Window - KK's DeZines
Flower Seed Box - KK
Bow - Vivarant
Cat(on Demi-Marquise) - DaisyWeb
And there ya have it. My latest creation. Which leads me to my second news. Blogging was fun and therapeutic; making tags was an outlet for creativity; writing poetry and lyrics was a way to express my deepest emotions; but digital scrapbooking is my passion!! I've had several people, recently, ask me to design scrapbooks for them professionally. Yet others have asked where they can find the tubes that I've created for my pages. Then hubby came up with the idea of taking my passion and turning it into profit. So...I've taken the first steps by contacting a few folks for ideas with advertising, and have already converted several of my psp tubes into png files so they will be able to use with other graphic programs. Keeping fingers crossed that things will take off!! :D
Time is up...now I'm out the door running errands again. Love & Hugs & Smooches!!
LAYOUT DESIGNER: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
INSPIRATION FOR THIS PAGE: Idgie & y2bonnie
TITLE: Days Gone By
CREATED: April 13, 2007
PROGRAM: PSP9
(Used clone and dropshadow effects)
AlabamaStoneThrower Tube Creations©: (The following tubed my ME!!)
Clock, Books, Lamp, Credenza, Demi-Marquise, Basket, Baseboard, Ball of Yarn & Chandelier
PSP Tube Shares Received Through Yahoo Groups: (UnknownTubers)
Wallpaper, Teacup, Scenic view, Mirrors (used as frames)
Flowers in basket(forget me nots, magnolias, white roses, pink roses, wild flowers), Cat (on floor)
Tubes From Known Artists:
Lace (used as curtain) - Polarfuchs
Quilt - nonny/QuiltsNsuch
Window - KK's DeZines
Flower Seed Box - KK
Bow - Vivarant
Cat(on Demi-Marquise) - DaisyWeb
And there ya have it. My latest creation. Which leads me to my second news. Blogging was fun and therapeutic; making tags was an outlet for creativity; writing poetry and lyrics was a way to express my deepest emotions; but digital scrapbooking is my passion!! I've had several people, recently, ask me to design scrapbooks for them professionally. Yet others have asked where they can find the tubes that I've created for my pages. Then hubby came up with the idea of taking my passion and turning it into profit. So...I've taken the first steps by contacting a few folks for ideas with advertising, and have already converted several of my psp tubes into png files so they will be able to use with other graphic programs. Keeping fingers crossed that things will take off!! :D
Time is up...now I'm out the door running errands again. Love & Hugs & Smooches!!
No comments :
Post a Comment