Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Madness...

Today has started off horribly!! Hubby went to do some minor repairs to Matt's car, only to discover that I accidentally put a quart of power steering fluid in where I should have put transmission fluid!! ARGH!! What's worse, I DROVE a couple of times after doing so!! So today, I sit here patiently while hubby drains my mistake and waits for Matt's friend to come pick him up so he can buy MORE trans fluid to refill. *SIGH*

To make matters worse, I should have been at the power company this morning to pay the light bill since we were running late this month. Keeping fingers crossed they will let me come in tomorrow...??

On a bright note, hubby finally was able to cut our jungle in the back yard!! I'd tried to cut it several weeks ago, but our riding lawnmower decided it was tired and wouldn't restart...for 3 weeks!! Hubby tweaked, and repaired, and tweaked some more...only to have it sit there and do nothing. The finally, yesterday afternoon, it fired up!! WHOO HOOO!! My 5 foot tall jungle is now a thing of the past!! While hubby was plowing away, I had a someone trying to help me chat with a friend...My Little Runtmiester!!

Created using Felty Cat by Calico Corner.

No comments :