Today's surprise is more for me than a gift for others. I'd been gone all day running errands, came home to check my mail, when my surprise came to me. One of my dear, scrapping friends (Idgie) had left a comment for me about a CT Call for Tina Williams Designs...one of my FAVE artists for heritage kits. Of course, I immediately filled out the app and rushed it over!! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be chosen!!
HOW EXCITING to have this opportunity!! Won't know anything for another week or so...but still very excited!!
My time is up, and I've got to get back to my remodel...
'Til next time....Happy Scrappin'
1 comment :
Howdy, I am so glad you are excited! Did you get the links for the cool summer kit? I'm waiting on a layout from you from this kit then we will decide if you are in or not ;) can't imagine you not making it as I love your layouts :)
Post a Comment