Thursday, May 17, 2007

THURSDAY TOM FOOLERY...

Wednesday was one of those "BLAH" cloudy, rainy, icky days...so I figured that there was no better way of passing the time than with me lying in bed and scrapping my photos of how I spent my Mother's Day!!
(Click each photo to see larger images and page credits)


RUNTMIESTER UPDATE:
My hubby and I went to the store late Tuesday night to pick up kitten formula and a tiny bottle to feed it, since none of the momma cats appeared to be letting her nurse. Well, yesterday hubby prepared the bottle and Runtmiester started to nurse...up until she chewed half the nipple off!! HAHAHA!! I guess THAT is why they won't let her nurse anymore...she's a biter...lol

UTILITY ROOM/BATH UPDATE:
The water has been shut off at the meter. The gas has been shut off at the valve. The gas water heater has been drained and disconnected. The entire floor of the utility room has been removed to expose an old hardwood floor beneath that has seen much better days. Again, with severe water and termite damage. Hubby is busting tail trying to get most of the flooring laid at this very moment so he can get the gas water heater reconnected and everything back on before we call it a night.

No comments :