OK...so let's see if I can catch up with all that I've done since Wenesday!!
- *Hubby and I made a trip to the post office to drop off another item he sold on ebay!!
- *I spent a couple of days trying to set up an FTP program and POP3 mail.
- *I went to UPS to get some things printed because my printer wasn't playing nice with me.
- *Hubby and I took Kat and YS to Rocky Branch Park for a day of swimming in the river while hubby grilled.
- *YS and I had a long heart-to-heart where we both ended in tears with neither of us wanting him to return to Michigan...but due to his court date for his little "throwing star incident" he had no choice. His plan is to return home after graduating next summer...I'll rent a truck and drive up to get him and his stuff...since he expressed he never wants to fly again.
- *I cried for so hard today, after he boarded the plane, that I'm now numb. Did you know that you can continue to cry even when your eyes no longer produces tears?
- *I now have my 7 completed kits sent to Tina, and now awaiting my grand-opening!!
For those of you that have sent messages about my grand-opening...please be patient just a little longer...it will happen just as soon as it can...I promise!!
LOVE & HUGS
'Til next time...Happy Scrappin'
No comments :
Post a Comment