Thursday, July 5, 2007

THURSDAY TOM FOOLERY (Updates & LO's)

I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th celebration!! Kat, Joey, YS & I spent most of the day at Alabama Adventures theme park...with me taking lots of pictures!! *giggles* Hoping to get these scrapped soon!!





Around 5pm, we left so Joey could go home. YS left with OS to hang out with friends and blow things up (LOL) and Kat, hubby & I headed to Birmingham to watch THUNDER ON THE MOUNTAIN (the yearly display of fireworks from the top of Red Mountain). It was the perfect ending to a FABULOUS day!!

**LO's**
Here are my latest LO's...YS brought a bunch of photos of my brother and my nieces and I just HAD to start scrapping them!! *giggles*

(click pages for full credits and gallery views)

1 comment :

Faye Hadfield said...

Beautiful layouts, Jay! beautiful children (child)!
can't see where to say wonderful blog mate - so i've said it here, ok? ok!