Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday, Wackiness & Wishes

It's Wednesday, once again, and I'm sitting here wishing for time to stand still...well at least to go a bit slower!! Time is getting away from me and there isn't enough hours in the day for all that I have to do!! Honestly, I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Seems just when I think I'm caught up on yard work, cleaning house, or running errands, I have to start all over again!!

Today's List Of Things To Do:
  • Get hubby up for work at 6am
  • Take Matt to work at 10am
  • Go to library
  • Stop by Academy Sports for badminton rackets and shuttlecocks
  • Make lunch
  • Have someone pick up bedroom furniture that is no longer needed
  • Clean out storage room
  • Donate bags of clothes and knick knacks to local thrift store
  • Call HHRGREGG to have repairman take a look at new (under warranty) washer to repair the leak
  • Make dinner
  • Pick up Matt from work at 5pm
Not sure if I'll be able to get EVERYTHING done on my list today...but am definitely going to give it my best shot!! LOL Thank goodness I suffer from INSOMNIA, or I'd never have any time to design!! *giggles*

No comments :