This past weekend I finally broke down and bought me a new digital camera. It has TONS of bells and whistles that I'll have to learn how to use...but other than that, the image is fabulous and I totally LOVE the LCD screen.
Of course, I just HAD to start taking photos immediately. Haven't had time to scrap them, but you can bet that I'll do that very soon!! *giggles*
This is my little next door neighbor Emery (And my "adopted" granddaughter) Isn't she just precious?? YUP-that's purple hair!! Her mom temporarily dyed her hair for Halloween. (Thank goodness it washes out in 6-8 washes...LOL)
And finally, I had to get a couple photos of Kat acting goofy. Like her nails?? She got them done for the very first time Saturday. She was so excited!! Just wished she'd chosen another color besides glow-in-the-dark yellow. LOL
Couldn't leave out a photo of her imitating a monkey...ROFL!!
No comments :
Post a Comment