Sunday, November 25, 2007

Leftovers, A New Store, A Sneak Peek, And More Leftovers...

I learned to cook by watching and helping my mom. Though she was an only child, she was part of an enormous family that always got together for the holidays...so it stands to reason that she had to cook enough food to feed an army. Unfortunately, it was how she always cooked, even when it was just her, my dad, me and my brother. CAN YA GUESS WHERE THIS IS GOING?? You got it...even though it was just my immediately family this year, plus one of Kat's friends, I cooked enough food to feed an army. Neither she nor I learned how to cook for just a handful of people. And just like holidays past, this year we had a massive amount of leftovers!!

Kara of K-Joi Studios sent me the Designer Agreement yesterday, and once I get it printed, signed and sent back, I'll be able to get my kits set up in the store!! Was hoping to get it back to her by today, but at the moment, I'm without a working printer, so will have to wait until UPS or FedEx opens in the morning to make copies.

Got a sneak peek for ya!! I put the finishing touches on my newest kit last night...BLESSINGS OF THANKSGIVING. I had to animate the preview so that I could show everything in the kit!!


Well, I'm off of here. Not only do I have tons to do to get ready for my new store, but I'm hungry...anyone want some leftovers??

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful kit! I just love the frames!!! ... Congrats on getting into a store! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting a store, and love your kit!!

Oh and I'm so sorry about your daughters friend's dad, how sad, the surprising deaths, seem to be the hardest I think, especially when they are just way to young to go.