I ran across these photos of my family this morning and just HAD to scrap them!! So I spent most of the day scanning and creating this layout.
Full Credits:
Christmas Wishlist Kit: Kathryn Balint
Bendy Frames: Maria LaFrance
Snowflake Overlay: Tabby Lewis
Font: Oldchristmas
Program: PSP-9

1 comment :
Love that background, and those buttons! Lovely photo's!!
Oh and love your blog changes! I did something like this on my DH's blog, have considered doing it on mine, but haven't yet, cause the background I am using works fine like it is..one of these days, maybe I will change it! LOL Its cool, how the text is the only thing that scrolls, not the background...that was actually a request of my DH's for his, so I had to study up on how to do it with his template. LOL Great job on your layouts and blog!
Post a Comment