Sunday, December 23, 2007

12 Days Of Christmas...Gift 12 (A Day Early)

I'm not sure how much time I will have to myself tomorrow, so thought it best to go ahead and give you your 12th gift tonight. Once you download this one...here is a recap of all that you will have...(done to the tune of 12 Days Of Christmas)

On the 12th Day Of Christmas A Designer Gave To Me...
12 Christmas Papers
11 Lovely Postcards
10 Decorative Tags
9 Pretty Ribbons

8 Beautiful Bows

7 Vintage Stamps

6 Tiny Buttons

5 Shiny Ornaments...

4 Christmas Trees

3 Square Frames

2 Glowing Stars

And 1 Round, Christmas, Decorated Thingie
*giggles*

*Edited to remove link*


Wishing each of you a wonderful Christmas filled with the love of family and the joy of the season.

'Til next time...Happy Scrappin'

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU JAY, for the 12 days of gifts!! Thanks too for leaving the earlier ones up, since I was unable to come collect them till the weekend.

I wish you and your family a VERY happy Holiday Season!!

TragedyAnne said...

TYVM :)~ Jay!!!

I am off to play with it....
Happy Festimas!!!
Hugs and Muahs, Kat

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is so generous of you! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much.

Have a good Christmas.

Lots of luv

Chris

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC BG's!!!!
WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY A SAFE MERRY CHRISTMAS & OR A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!