Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm Going Bald...But I'm Happy!!

I'm the type of gal that likes to learn new things...especially things that have to do with my laptop, PSP-9, and my designs. Although Kara was kind enough to enter my first products into the store this week, and even offered to do it again, I really wanted to learn how to do it myself...so...I grabbed my printed out list of instructions and proceeded to follow step-by-step how to add my new kit to my store.

An hour and half later, with most of my hair ripped out and strewn over the den floor and my printed out instructions crumpled and shredded in my lap, I reached that climatic moment where I could SEE my new product in the store!! *insert choir of angels singing HALLELUJAH*


When I wasn't dealing with zencart woes, I was snapping photos of my fur-babies. The majority of the time, they are pains in my backside...but this evening they brought me a lot of laughter and joy. Here one of my favorite photos from tonight and one taken Sunday night.
Photo: Jay Elliott © 12.2.2007
Jack-Jack & Cupcake


Photo: Jay Elliott © 12.5.2007
Jack-Jack & Fred

4 comments :

Unknown said...

lol! i hope you have some hair left! WTG! it is nice to say you've learned something new... even at the expense of going bald! ;)

Deb said...

LOL oh I love your photo's of your fur babies! Its cute how your doxie is laying on top of your big dog!

I'm glad you figured out zen cart! It will get easier I'm sure, with use!!

Julie said...

Great picture! Huskies are one of my favorite kinds of dogs. :)

So... You need a wig? *rofl*

Hugs!
Julie

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Omigosh Jay - Your Fur Babies Are Beautiful and Those Photos Are Priceless. I Can't Seem to Get Mine to Hold Still Long Enough For Non-Blurry Pictures, but I Have Captured a Few of New Kitty Gracie Torturing the Rest of the Family - AND Sleeping With Each One Too. Smiles...CONGRATS On the Zen Cart! I Still Have Anxiety Attacks Every Time I Am Ready to Add Something New to 3S or DD.
Hugs From Idgie