Has anyone been watching TIN MAN on the Sci-Fi Channel?? I'm totally IN LOVE with this mini-series!! Can't wait for tonight's final episode!! (If ya missed any of it, you can watch part's 1 and two in it's entirety HERE.
Couldn't sleep last night, so I let my mind get wild and creative and came up with another Christmas kit (besides the two that I'm still working on...)
- Remember the excitement of writing that special letter to Santa telling him how good you were for the year...including what you wanted him to bring? Remember the long anticipation for the morning that you found your gift under the tree? Recreate those wonderful childhood memories or start new ones to cherish with this vintage element pack that you will turn to year after year. The perfect accessories for those special letters to Santa, or to use as embellishments for your Christmas layouts.

Contents
8 Stamps
3 Christmas Postcards
1 Frame
1 Tag
1 Paper Bundle
1 Stamp Sheet
**Special Thanks To The Following Designers For The Use Of Their Products In The Making Of This Kit:
Tina Williams Designs (Element Template, Overlay)
AcmDesignz (Overlay)
NewLife (Stamp Sheet)
Fotosusu (WrapIt Ribbon)
Cindy Doerksen (Tag Template, String)
Laura Burger (Ribbon Wrap)
I've still got to zip up all of the files, and include a Terms Of Use...but should have it in the store sometime this weekend.
Well, I've got to split again...got another busy-filled day...only today it's doing a major top-to-bottom cleaning of my home!! (Seems I've let things go a bit the past couple of days...lol)
2 comments :
Another cute kit! ... Glad your store is up and running!
Hugs!
Julie
http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com
A big YES to watching the Tin Man mini-series. I have all 3 parts on TiVO and have watched a couple of times already. I see new things each time.
Love the new kit!
Post a Comment