Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Have Wonderful News!!

This morning, I received an email from the folks holding my laptop hostage in California...they have repaired it and have shipped it back to me!! *doing happy dance* I should receive my laptop in the next 24-48 hours!! WHOO HOOO!!

Can ya tell that I'm excited?? Mind you, I'll have tons of work to do once it arrives...like reinstalling all of my graphics programs and resetting them to my liking, a billion filters and fonts, my digital camera, Kat's video camera, Matt's ZUNE, My Nero, all of my messengers, my Rainbow Study Bible with daily Bible verses, My Hallmark Card Maker, and then I can begin on all of my personal graphics!!

Last night I began the tedious task of cleaning/rearranging my bedroom!! I'm ready for a change again...and since I've already rearranged the den and Kat's room...now was the best time to start!! *giggles* I'm hoping to have it finished by Saturday...as that is when Matt will be moving one of his dressers out of his room and into mine.

Now I'm off to grab a few groceries.
LOVE & HUGS
~Jay~



1 comment :

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!! So glad for you that your laptop is coming home!!!!