Yesterday started Challenge #2 for the Amazing Digi Scrap Race (season 3). This was a collaboration challenge...I had to work together with my partner to create a single layout. Each team member being responsible creating half of the page. We could split it up however we wanted: top/bottom, side/side, diagonal, L shaped, checkerboard...whatever!! This was very tricky since I'm in Alabama and my partner is in Australia, and being in different time zones, we're not online at the same time of the day. I racked my brain all day trying to think of an idea...finally around 10pm last night my partner contacted me with a few ideas. I loved each one so was still confused where to start...but then this morning she sent me her completed side and the hard part began...I had to figure out how to coordinate with her colors, photos and elements.
After 12 hours of matching colors, finding elements that coordinated, rearranging everything to just the place I wanted it...I completed my side.
Left Side By MEJOURNALING READS:
A friend is like a shade tree
Beside a summer way
A friend is like the sunshine
That makes a perfect day
A friend is like a flower
That's worn close to the heart
A friend is like a treasure
With which one will not part
FULL CREDITS:
Background from Celebrating Color by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers
Lace, Bouquet and Rosebuds from Timeless Collection by Velma Balint at KBandFriends
Curled edge from Eclectic Paper Curl Templates by Laura Burger
Frame from Vintage Frames by AlabamaStonethrower Creations
Flower from Dried Fall Florals by Jen Ulasiewicz
Fern & Leaf from Leaves by Jen Ulasiewicz
Crocheted Bloom by Royanna Fritschmann
Butterfly from Flutterbys by Jen Ulasiewicz
Font: Jerry's handwriting
A Friend Poem: Unknown Author
Plug-Ins: EyeCandy 4000 - Chrome and Shadowlab
Program: PSP-9
Right Side By Lilly
KIT USED: Garden Treasures by Sweet Digi Scraps
Roses from Timeless Love by Sweet Digi Scraps
This should have concluded my day of playing but then it dawned on me that I had 3 lessons to complete today for my SSTPSP (Stepping Stones Through PSP) so had to rush through them to get them sent in before midnight. I'm finally DONE...but now my brain is fried and my eyelids are feeling heavy...
No comments :
Post a Comment