Monday, April 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

My friend Faye of angelfaye designs tagged me.
1. Four jobs I have held:
  • Frontline worker at local Steakhouse
  • Steam press operator at local Dry Cleaner
  • Cashier at 3 convenient stores, 2 grocery stores, 1 dept store & 1 fast food restaurant
  • Asst. manager at credit union service center
2. Four movies I could watch over and over:
  • Memoirs Of A Geisha
  • LOTR's Trilogy
  • Secondhand Lions
  • What Dreams May Come
3. Four places I have lived:
  • Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Mississippi
  • Michigan
4. Four TV shows I like:
  • House
  • Medium
  • New Amsterdam
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Ugly Betty (I couldn't stop at 4...lol)
5. Four people who email me regularly:
  • My friend Jenny (from 360/Multiply)
  • My friend Kathy (from 360/Multiply)
  • My friend Faye (from Scrapbook Flair)
  • My friend Hutch (from AOL-Scottish Chat Room)
6. Four favorite foods:
  • Tommy's Burritos (my hubby makes the best!)
  • Tommy's Hot Green Bean Salad (making mouth water thinking about it!)
  • Tommy's Overstuffed Spinach Pie (now I'm hungry)
  • Anything at favorite Chinese Restaurant!
7. Four places I’d rather be:
  • Smokey Mountains
  • Alaskan Cruise
  • Australia
  • Ireland
  • Scotland
8. Four people I’m tagging:
  • Don't know of anyone who hasn't already done this one...

No comments :