1. The rain is not only making me hurt, but it hasn't been good for my depression.
2. We received so much rain that we were under a severe flood warning last night until 7am this morning.
3. While taking Kat to work today, we spotted several creeks and streams bankfull.
4. Speaking of bankfull, the ditch that runs through our yard was overflowing into our backyard as well.
5. Spent most of the afternoon downloading new scrapbook kits and looking forward to working with them the rest of this week.
6. After Kat gets home from work, I'm having her help me sort through all of the cereal bowls, mixing bowls, casserole dishes, plates, saucers and lids in the upper cabinet. All of the extras will be sent to the thrift store.
7. I broke my 3 months of no sodas last night with a glass of Caffeine Free Diet Coke. OMG it was SOOOO good.
8. Hubby surprised me the other day by bringing home idea books from Lowe's, telling me price quotes for the lumber I need for shelving, and even told me he likes what I've done so far in the kitchen. He even threw in an idea book on windows & screen doors.
9. I really need to start ripping out the carpet and can't do it while hubby is home due to his asthma. I wonder if I could just get him to leave the house early one morning and tell him not to come back home until late that night, and have it all out and the dust cleared in time.
10. Hubby found me a lot of 4, lot of 6, lot of 8 and a lot of 12 wrought iron shelf brackets on ebay...too bad I didn't have the money at the time the auctions ended. ARGH!! (That would have been one less thing to worry about getting...lol)
No comments :
Post a Comment