Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Time For Blog Cheese...

I found this on Jen's Blog today and figured I'd give it a go.

I AM … a mom, wife, cook, taxi driver, cleaning lady, laundry service, painter, crafter & digiscrap artist.
I WANT… to finish my kitchen project before the end of this year.
I HAVE … way too much stuff.
I KEEP … trying to get rid of my stuff but somehow end up with new stuff to take it's place.
I WISH I COULD … have enough money that I didn't have to worry about bills week to week.
I HATE … people that talk and text on their cells while driving.
I FEAR … flying cock roaches. *shudders*
I HEAR … the hummingbirds chattering to each on my back porch.
I DON’T THINK … that I'm beautiful, even though hubby tells me I am.
I REGRET … not staying in high school, even though I did go on to college with a G.E.D.
I LOVE … my family.
I AM NOT … a morning person.
I DANCE … only when I know no one is looking.
I SING … all of the time.
I NEVER … have been on a cruise.
I RARELY … have enough time in the day.
I CRY ... when I'm stressed.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … right but will NOT admit it to hubby...lol
I HATE THAT … I'm not physically able to do all the things I want.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … a lot of things when I have to take my pain meds.
I NEED … to reorganize my closet again.
I SHOULD … be in the kitchen painting right now!!
I HOPE ... to live long enough to see my Grandchildren have children.

No comments :