Friday, January 9, 2009

4 Years Ago Today...



JOURNALING READS:
Four years ago today…I had difficulty breathing.
Four years ago today…I had pneumonia and nearly died.
Four years ago today…I viewed my chest x-rays.
Four years ago today…I was shown the difference between the pneumonia and smoking damage.
Four years ago today…I was given the choice of quitting or permanent oxygen within 2-5 years.
Four years ago today…I went on a series of breathing treatments instead of being hospitalized.
Four years ago today…I sat in my car and cried out to God to take away my desire to smoke.
Four years ago today…He answered my prayers.

KIT: "Gratitude" For Kim Collaboration

DESIGNERS:
  • Midnight Charms (Pink Paper)
  • Chaos Lounge (Butterfly Paper, Floral Swirl, Twig, Glitter, Fern, Flower)
  • Phillsboo (Green Paper and Frame)
  • Wenched Grafix (Transparent Bow, Brown Leaf)
  • Lady Grundlefunk (Alpha)
PROGRAM: PSP-9
PLUGINS: Eyecandy4000/Bevel Boss, Shadowlab

1 comment :

Kerri said...

Wow, that is a strong layout! BEautiful journalling, and I am touched by it!
Great work
Hugs
Kerri