1. I was able to spend several hours out of bed yesterday and today without coughing my brains out, or zapping all of my energy.
2. My pantry and fridge is now stocked with lots of sugar free items, fat free items, whole wheat items, fruits & veggies, skinless chicken, fish & lean meats.
3. After following this diet for nearly a week, it's becoming second nature to fix a meal based on:
- meat (1 oz for breakfast, 4 oz for lunch and dinner)
- carbs (a combo "mix n match" between starch, fruit & milk items on my list)
- vegetable (1 cup raw, 1/2 cup cooked)
- fat (2 for breakfast & dinner & 1 for lunch)
5. I was able to feel the sunshine on my face today.
6. I'm starting to feel like my normal self again.
7. Hubby has spent the last 3 days working in my bathroom. He's removed the light, taken down the rest of the ceiling, and removed the paneling from the wall behind the sink
8. hubby spent some time yesterday hanging my spice shelves above my stove.
9. Hubby & Matt went to the junk yard today to pick up more parts for Matt's car and spent the afternoon working on the car. They are that much closer to getting it back on the road.
10. I have lots of friends (online and off) that have been praying, calling and emailing me to check up on me. Knowing how much love everyone has been sending my way has meant more to me than I could ever say...
No comments :
Post a Comment