This morning, Matt had to be at work at 9am, so I got up and dressed and went with hubby to drop him off. On the way home, hubby and I stopped at my fave thrift store to drop off the garbage bag full of clothes and to browse for me a few cute blouses. I found 3 blouses, 1 sweater set and 1 pair of denim capris. (WHOO HOOO...everything FITS!!)
I was going to stop at just the clothing, but I lost hubby in the hardware section so I went browsing through houseware. Found a tiny, metal cheese grater for 0.39...but figured I had way too many already hanging in my kitchen so put it back on the shelf. Suddenly, I found myself on the isle with all the coffee cups, saucers, glasses and dishes. Really wasn't planning on stopping and looking at anything, but something caught my eye on the bottom shelf...a commemorative church plate. I picked it up and noticed a different church beneath it. I picked that one up and there was a 3rd church. All of them located in Alabama...one being local. Being that I LOVE these types of plates and already having three of them hanging in my kitchen (one being my Nanny's church down the street) I had to bring them home!! (Can't wait to hang them with the others!!)
Hubby even found something he couldn't pass up. A complete work bench for only $30.00!! I asked him where he thought we had room for it and he said he'd just convert the other side of the office into a workout area. (LOL...men!!)
No comments :
Post a Comment