Monday, January 12, 2015

Catching Up On A Few Challenges

It's already January 12th and I'm so far behind on my challenges at goDigitalScrapbooking. Out of 16 challenges that I want to participate in, I've only managed to complete 7. Yeah, that's almost HALF, but normally by now, I would've had at least 3/4ths of them done. With sick babies, getting over the holidays and dealing with a new puppy I'm shocked I completed ANY of them LOL!!

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY
Created for the Quote Challenge
Kit: Pretty Flirt (Daily Download) by Sweet Made
Font: Edwardian Script ITC









SURPRISE SNOW-Feb 2010
Created for the Be Inspired Challenge
BG & Cluster Frame from Magical Wonders Mini Bonus by Studio4
Icicles and Silver Leaf from My Big Year-January by Sweet Made
Silver and Blue Snowflakes, Sprig and Bow from My Big Year-November by Sweet Made










Easter 2011
Created for the Template Challenge
Kit: A Paon Noel by Ginger's Scraps N Pixels




FIRST BATH - Feb 2012
Created for the Designer Spotlight Challenge
I used Old Sweater Cozy Days by Patty B Designs
Template: Megan Turnidge
Fonts: Edwardian Script, Baby Kruffy, Franklin Gothic








I Am...God's Masterpiece
Newsprint BG - Just My Type (DD) by Altered Amanda Altered Amanda's Studio
Paint Splatter - Who I Am by Andrea Gold
Tag - Reason & Chaos by Andrea Gold
Rafia Frame - Fabulous Fall Add On by Studio4
Butterfly - Pretty Flirt by SweetMade
Leaf- King Of Cool by Created By Jill
Flower - Paon Noel by Ginger's Scraps N Pixels
Stars - Bouquet de Noel by Maria Designs
Bird - Unforgettable by Maria Designs
Paper Flower - A Moment In Time (DD) by Maria H Designs
Tape - Boy's World by A Fish Designs

Fonts: Croobie, DFKai-SB 


Simply Me
Created for the USE IT ALL Challenge
Simplicity Posting Bonus by Seoul 2 Soul Scraps
Template by MTurnidge








Almost Time For Santa
Merry Little Christmas Hope - December Mixology by Ginger's Scraps N Pixels
Merry Little Christmas - Faith December Mixology by Ginger's Scraps N Pixels
Merry Little Christmas Peace - December Mixology by Giner's Scraps N Pixels
Template by MTurnidge

No comments :