Hi ladies! I've had no time to monkey around lately. I've been very busy getting ready for this exciting week. I'm the Spotlight Designer at goDigitalScrapbooking.com (GDS). That means there is a lot going on to keep you busy! There's a speed scrap, a game of bingo, a chance to win $10 to my store by completing a layout with my product, a 30% off sale, a raffle for a price match coupon for all sales during this week, and a special challenge (create a Bingo layout - instructions to be posted soon) and don't forget my daily download. Here is what I have for you to snag for free (a part a day for 8 days)!
I also have a few add-ons... a paper pack, a mini kit and a template set. The templates feature Peek-A-Boo spots as you can see here and in the layouts made by my CT and the ST (Supreme Team).
And the amazing layouts by my team of "Stars."
![]() |
There's a lot going on so I will summarize!!!
I have one more thing to share before I go eat my banana. LOL!









No comments :
Post a Comment