Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An Early B'day Gift For Kat!!

I can't believe that a year has passed since my baby girl turned 14!! Another entire year of watching her grow & mature into the wonderful young woman that I see before me!! I feel truly blessed to have such a sweet, kind, & amazing daughter!!

This year is VERY special for her...she is turning 15 on March 15th!! Her "magical & golden" year!! So to celebrate, I gave her one of her gifts a couple of days early...I colored her hair. For as long as I can remember, each year she has begged to get her hair colored, even if it was just highlights. So Monday I broke down and bought a box of color and got to work. I must say I totally LOVE how it turned out. It's nearly the same color she had at birth!!

As another gift for her, I created several scrap pages for her to remember the occasion!!







No comments :