Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Madness...

OK...so I have a few minutes to pop on here and what happens?? I have a brain fart and can't remember what I was gonna let everyone know. GO FIGURE!! With all the stress that my mind has been under lately, it's a wonder that I can actually function...I'm mean SERIOUSLY!! Who knew that having a child graduating in just a couple of weeks would cause this much stress?? OH!! Now I remember...I was going to share with you OS's grad photos that I took yesterday!! I haven't had time to "SCRAP" them, but I'm sure I will soon enough...lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have to say, taking these photos was hard for me...my eyes kept welling up with tears. So many memories swirling in my mind...from birth to present...hard to keep it bottled inside. I'm SO PROUD of the man that he has become....

'Til next time...

1 comment :

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I found a comment you left on Krista's page about blogger. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET PAPERS ON THE SIDES? I would love to know!
jennisajoy@juno.com