Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts

#1. I don't know which is worse...my addiction to scrap everything, my addiction to PSP, or my addiction of collecting the most graphics and scrap kits I can get my hands on!!

#2. I really need to find a great external hard drive to put all of my kits and graphics on, so I can make room on my laptop, and stop putting on CD's.

#3. CD's eventually can become corrupted and lose data!!

#4. I'm suppose to be scrapping a page or two today, but my creativity has left the building for the moment.

#5. Hubby had me look up the type of washer/dryer I want and give him the model numbers. Think he's trying to find it at a better price.

#6. Why do men have to put us women on a spending limit?? I hate budgets...lol

#7. My daughter & I are saving $$ to get season passes to a local water/theme park. Will have to invest in waterproof/disposable cameras to scrap our visits!!

#8. Danggit, I don't have a swimsuit that fits...for that matter...I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!! ARGH!!

#9. Holy Cow...I need to have a talk with Ms. Clairol about a reoccurring problem I'm having!!

#10. Wonder if I can squeeze a mani & pedi into the budget...

No comments :