Wednesday, April 25, 2007

WEDNESDAY WISHES...

I'm a very frugal person, not because I don't like shopping and spending money, but out of necessity. Being part of a family on a tight budget, you learn to get by without most things, or you learn to get creative. For example, a few years ago when I wanted to repaint each room in my home, our budget only gave me $10 extra for the month!! So I drove to each paint store and asked the manager if he had any paint he wanted to discard or were mis-tints he wanted to get rid of cheaply. At most of the stores, I came home with several gallons of paint for free!! Total spent on painting every room in my home...$4.00!! It may not have been the exact color I was wanting, but it was close enough that I wasn't going to complain...lol

So it stands to reason, being on my tight budget, there just isn't any extra to spend on digital scrap kits that I come across in different online stores. Most of the time I get lucky finding beautiful kits for free...however, there's always the rare occasion I will find a kit offered in an online store that I will just utterly and completely DROOL over and will bookmark it to add to my "WISH LIST" in the hopes that one day I'll be able to purchase it for my very own!!

Here are my WISHES:
Pastel Daze by Kate Teague
Found at TwoPeas

Monica's Yesterdays' Treasures by Monica Larsen
Found at Scrapbook-Elements

A SHABBY SEASON by Tracy Lykins
Found at Digital Freebies

I have many more on my list, but these were the ones that popped out at me for this week.

No comments :