
20 years ago today, I gave birth to you...a 7lb 3 3/4 oz bundle of joy. It's been a crazy roller coaster...but we've survived your teenage years!! *giggles*
Matt, you are my first born...the one that I gave my heart to first. From the moment I KNEW I was pregnant with you...I loved you. Ever since that day, my love has only grown deeper and stronger. You were the one that kept me grounded...the one that helped me survive my own teenage years.
I can't help but let the tears flow as I sit here remembering everything little thing that's happened. Your first smile. Your first bath. Your first step. Your first tooth. Your first fall. Your first haircut. Your first birthday. The first day of school. Your first A (that you continued to make til you graduated!!) Your first job. Graduating highschool. Now look at you...a grown man that has started his own recording company!! I don't think that I could be more proud of you than I am at THIS moment...YOU ARE AN AMAZING SON...AN AMAZING MAN!!
I love you!! Happy birthday...and may all of your dreams come true!!
No comments :
Post a Comment