This is how I spent the day recovering from yesterday's excitement...
lying on a blanket in my back yard with my daughter...
surrounded by some of our fur-babies.
lying on a blanket in my back yard with my daughter...
surrounded by some of our fur-babies.






Just after dinner, I'd went to my room to check on some e-mail while Kat brought our dog inside. Next thing I knew, Kat was running to my room screaming, "MOM, GUESS WHO IS WITH ME?!?!" In she walked with my RUNTMIESTER!! (The little one that had been missing for 2 weeks!!)

And I've discovered that HE is a SHE!!
and Kat has nicknamed her Chuppa Meow Meow.
Lawd only knows why...lol)
She is still the runt, being only half the size of the fur-babies (her siblings) that were crawling over Kat earlier in the day. I fixed her a tiny saucer of soft food, and the poor thing ate like she was starved to death...Now I have her in my room, on the bed with me, and trying to keep her off of my laptop...lol
1 comment :
awwww....they are soooo sweet! just discovered your page some minutes ago and what can i say???? soooo lovely!
Post a Comment