Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts

#1. I love the fact I'm getting a new bathroom/utility room, but hating all of the trash, building supplies, and stuff all over my den and kitchen.
#2. Remodeling a bathroom without an original plan has become costly...lol
#3. Once ENTIRE wall came down between both rooms, we discovered more floor damage.
#4. How is it possible for a wall to stand, if the floor beneath is missing from water and termite damage??
#5. Hubby now wants to move sink more towards water heater.
#6. Hubby now wants to move tub away from wall to give me a ledge/shelf for my candles, towels, shampoos and stuff.
#7. I'm now searching through my old magazines for a frosted glass paint to use on the 3 windows instead of using curtains. (I forgot the name of the specific product I'm wanting.)
#8. I've changed my mind again on decor...instead of moving nautical stuff to bedroom and use vintage bath and laundry stuff, I'm going to try to incorporate all 3...how is still up in the air.
#9. I have TONS of ideas floating in my head, but my brain is having difficulty processing it.
#10. Is it normal to stand in an empty room and just stare at it while wishing it to be completed?? I somehow feel overwhelmed.

1 comment :

Jeepie said...

Oh, I am almost finished renovating a whole house. My husband stopped letting me talk to the contractors without him as I always changed the plans at the last minute. Yes i hate the mess too. Almost finished just another 6-12 months to go.