Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Madness...

WHAT A CRAZY WEEKEND!!

How many surprises can one person handle in just a few days time?? For me, guess more than I thought I could?!?! Late yesterday evening, while making dinner for the family, I was chatting with two dear friends (Faye and Idgie) when my latest crazy surprise happened!!


Faye and I were catching up from the past two days that we'd missed our daily chat, while I was asking Idgie about how she was feeling after her surgery. (For those that don't know...she's healing quite nicely.) Anywhoos, Idgie shared with me about her latest good news (getting promoted to Site-CT for KBandFriends) and told me that her regular CT position was now available. Wanna take a wild guess at what I did??

*GIGGLES* Ok!! Ok!! I'll tell!! I wrote a quick (practically begging) email to Kathryn Balint telling her I was very interested in filling Idgie's old position if given the chance!! Not two minutes later...Kathryn replied telling me I WAS IN!! (I scared more hair off of the cat from the scream that errupted!! hehehe)

After I was able to calm down, and share my amazing news with my friends....I had to go back and reorganize my files again...lol!! What can I say, I love to organize!! *giggles* Now I'm all set with the appropriate folders/sub-folders/text files/galleries/groups for each CT-Designer, and have already got some awesome ideas for pages!! *doing happy dance*

Once again, I have to give a HUGE "THANK YOU" to Idgie for bragging about me to ANOTHER designer that I just adore!!

TO TINA & KATHRYN...I hope I do each one of you proud!!

No comments :