
I was talking to my dear friend, Faye at the time, and we both decided that I just HAD to take photos!! The hardest part was remaining quiet and not laughing. Was doing really good too, until a snort escaped me, caused you to move and nearly catch me in the act!!
I think the journaling says it all...ROFL!!
And I should note: HUBBY HAS NOT SEEN THIS!! *giggles*
KIT: Grass & Dirt by KariQ
(The 3 backgrounds, zipper, filmstrip)
INSPIRED: by akida29's "Kyle the Kutie" page featuring zippers
LAYOUT DESIGNER: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
TITLE: Attracting Insects
CREATED: May 1, 2007
PHOTO: My Hubby
PROGRAM: PSP9
(Used eraser & dropshadow)
Grunge Overlay by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Frog & Bee tubed by Neros
Faerie In Thought tubed by Brooke
Dragonfly tube shared through PSP group
Newspaper from Newspaper Clipping Generator
And I should note: HUBBY HAS NOT SEEN THIS!! *giggles*
KIT: Grass & Dirt by KariQ
(The 3 backgrounds, zipper, filmstrip)
INSPIRED: by akida29's "Kyle the Kutie" page featuring zippers
LAYOUT DESIGNER: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
TITLE: Attracting Insects
CREATED: May 1, 2007
PHOTO: My Hubby
PROGRAM: PSP9
(Used eraser & dropshadow)
Grunge Overlay by Nancie Rowe Janitz
Frog & Bee tubed by Neros
Faerie In Thought tubed by Brooke
Dragonfly tube shared through PSP group
Newspaper from Newspaper Clipping Generator

This is the 2nd part of hubby's page. I originally was going to title it, "FAYE MADE ME DO IT!" but I didn't want Faye to get into trouble when hubby eventually discovers these pages...LOL!!
KIT: Grass&Dirt by Kari Q
(3 backgrounds & zipper)
FONT: VivianXtremeByWiescher Design
Stir The Clouds by Queen Faerie tubed by Cheryl
Flies from Fishing Set Tubes shared through PSP group
Dragonfly tubed by Jody Bergsma
Bee tubed by Neros
Daisys in Baking Powder Can tube shared through PSP group
Grass tube shared through PSP group
Daisys from Flower Set by Jazzi
And now for my surprise...I was on my way to Digitalscrapbooking.de to upload a new page, when I was greeted with a pleasant surprise!! One of the layouts I had created for Nayyan this week, A Blushing Bride, was chosen LAYOUT OF THE WEEK!! How cool is that?!?!
(3 backgrounds & zipper)
FONT: VivianXtremeByWiescher Design
Stir The Clouds by Queen Faerie tubed by Cheryl
Flies from Fishing Set Tubes shared through PSP group
Dragonfly tubed by Jody Bergsma
Bee tubed by Neros
Daisys in Baking Powder Can tube shared through PSP group
Grass tube shared through PSP group
Daisys from Flower Set by Jazzi
And now for my surprise...I was on my way to Digitalscrapbooking.de to upload a new page, when I was greeted with a pleasant surprise!! One of the layouts I had created for Nayyan this week, A Blushing Bride, was chosen LAYOUT OF THE WEEK!! How cool is that?!?!
No comments :
Post a Comment