I just had to pop on here and post this, even though it's very early...I JUST GOT CHOSEN AS NEW CT MEMBER FOR LORENE HILL!! *doing happy dance*
I'm in shock.
For one, I answered the CT-Call pretty late in the game.
For two, I didn't think my layouts were good enough.
For three, my main style is not the typical or traditional scrapping style. Actually, I don't think I really have a "STYLE"!!
So now, I'm doing a bit of reorganizing, and crunching the numbers to make this doable. Being a CT Member for 2 designers is very exciting, yet at the same time I'm scared to death that what I design won't be good enough for the designers of the kits...especially Lorene. I guess the reason is because Nayyan had approached me, and was already familiar with my style, but Lorene is different...I answered a CT-Call.
I KNOW!! I KNOW!! You don't have to tell me I'm good enough, Faye...I can hear a voice niggling me in my mind telling me I am...lol (And no laughing at me talking to you here, cause I missed our chat Tuesday due to my stupidity for most of the day!! And yes, I'm talking out loud!! hehehehehehe) Honestly, though scared, I know I can do this!!
***Due to my excitement, my WEDNESDAY WISHES will be put on hold 'til next week***
'Til next time...happy scrappin'!!
No comments :
Post a Comment