Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts

#1. Utility room floor still sits un-moved, un-touched, un-repaired.
#2. New washer can not be picked up until floor is repaired.
#3. New washer still sits at hhgregg, with the pick up day moved to Thursday.
#4. Wonders if lighting a fire under hubby's...ahem...cough...will get him motivated to move.
#5. Once all repairs are made and washer is in place, will I be able to make a dent in the pile of laundry that has now filled the bathtub and overflowing to the floor?
#6. Why do I suddenly feel doom and gloom lurking overhead?
#7. Old washer and dryer scheduled for pick up next Monday.
#8. Hubby has found very creative ways to put off starting on floor.
#9. I have thought of very creative ways of doing bodily harm to hubby.
#10. I'm in pain up to my eyeballs...(says with a "Smiling Bob" fake smile)...can someone help me? (drives away on riding lawnmower)

No comments :