Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Wind Is Blowing Today...

It's funny about wind. Sometimes it brings with it a sweet fragrance of flowers blooming, or a whisper overheard between two lovers. The wind is forever moving...always in different directions...

Today, the wind has brought CHANGE.

This morning, I made the decision to leave Nayyan's CT. It was a rough decision on me, as I was happy and content being a member. However, after today, I feel this was for the best, all around, for both of us. Sometimes things change, life gets in the way, there is a difference of opinion, or a person's goals will lead in an opposite direction...

Just like the wind forever changing, things changed for me, and it was time for me to move on.

Nayyan, thank you for choosing me to be a part of your CT. It was an extreme pleasure and honor. I wish you much success in your future designs...

No comments :