Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday Madness...

At the moment I can hardly move...kinda over-did it yesterday working in the yard!! We have close to 2 acres, (mostly trees and weeds...hehehe) and unfortunately, a riding lawnmower that works only part-time and NO weedeater!! So, while hubby tinkered on lawnmower for 2 hours to get it running, I decided to get on my hands and knees and start pulling up some of the tall weeds that had grown around our back porch.

Well, that led to me pulling weeds around my clothes lines, and then to the front porch and left side of the house!! By 9pm, I called it quits...leaving the right side of house and inside the fence for today. Hurts to close hands...but I'm about to run back out there to finish. (Call me a sucker for punishment!! hehehe)

I'm hoping that once all of my yard work is completed, I can get started on cleaning off our back porch!! Over the winter, hubby had used it as a temporary automotive work-space. *sigh* Well, that temporary arrangement appears to being permanent...with TWO transmissions, and no telling how many other auto parts lying around. There is SO MUCH stuff there, that I have no room for my back porch furniture!! (Which will not do...cause I thoroughly enjoy sitting out there in the mornings drinking my coffee.)

***For those that left messages concerning my Vintage Bathroom Kit...the link has been changed from the freebie download to the kit download. I'm very sorry for the mix-up.***

No comments :