Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts

#1. I woke to an empty house. (scratch...scratch)
#2. Kat spent the day at Trussville Playstation with her church youth group, making it a peaceful and quiet day.(scratch...scratch)
#3. Matt had a ride for work, leaving me plenty of free time.(scratch...scratch)
#4. Hubby was outside working on his truck, which meant I was practically alone for the entire day.(scratch...scratch)
#5. A cool breeze and mid 80 temps made for a pleasant day scanning photos on my front porch!!(scratch...scratch)
#6. Hubby giving bath to dog very close to my laptop, made me wet!!(scratch...scratch)
#7. Having Kat arrive home immediately after doggie bath kept me from having to brush the dog!!(scratch...scratch)
#8. Though a cool breeze was blowing, I still was attacked by huge skeeters!!(scratch...scratch)
#9. I'm now covered in HUGE welps from skeeter bites and from the poison oak that I got into yesterday while pulling up weeds.(scratch...scratch...scratch)
#10. Praying this crap doesn't get in my eyes like the last time!!(scratch..scratch...scratch...scratch)

No comments :