Friday, June 29, 2007

FRIDAY FREEBIE...updates and a LO!!

Very first thing...UPDATES!!
My birthday was WONDERFUL yesterday. With all of the goodies, well wishes, and e-cards...it took me a good portion of the day sorting through them!! As for my own family celebration, it's being put on hold until after the weekend...so my youngest son can be here for the party!! He arrives from Michigan late Sunday evening!! *doing happy dance*

OH!! And good news, I'm almost finished with my latest kit...I should have previews ready in the next couple of days or so.

I've got a new LO!!
Once again, the subject matter is my beautiful daughter!!

Credits:
BGs, Bird Rub On and Beads-Fresh by Denise Bailey Designs
Curled Edges - Ilona Havenaar
Doodle Flower Hearts - Ingrid Scrap Designs
Font: AL Old Age Love
Layout Designer: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
Title: All I See...
Photo: Kat
Created: June 27, 2007
Program: PSP-9

Hmmm...what am I forgetting? OH YEAH...
FREEBIES!!

Today, I'm sending you to my friend IDGIE. She's got some wonderful brushes and overlays that are just DIVINE!! So rush on over, scroll through her posts, enjoy the previews, grab her FREEBIES, and don't forget to leave her some love!! (She's nearly went blind from creating them...*giggles*)

2 comments :

Jannidee said...

Sorry that I am late getting here to wish you a Happy Birthday...still cleaning up after the party! Hope you had a wonderful day and hope that you have a great celebration when your son gets there! Wishing you many, many more!! HUGS!

Jen U said...

Oh no I missed your birthday?! I am soooo sorry. Happy Belated Birthday, hope you had a wonderful day girl! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while, things are getting more and more hectic lately. Hope all is well, take care and have a great day! :)