Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Madness...(a new look and sadness)

Once again, my heart is broken. Late yesterday evening, Burrito passed away. She was fine yesterday morning, eating and drinking, and running around with TONS of energy. But somehow, between morning and late evening, something happened...I found her on the back porch limp and barely breathing. Hubby tried to do all he could, but nothing helped. She passed away 30 minutes later.





So, to keep my mind occupied, I spent the evening/night playing around with a new BG and banner for my blog. Though I got a great looking blog, it didn't help me keep my mind off of Burrito...I still miss her!!

2 comments :

Jen U said...

Oh no how sad :( She was such a cute and sweet little kitten * big hugs*

I love the new look of the site though!

Anonymous said...

Awww...your kitty looks like my nins when she was a baby!