Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts...(and a new 2page LO)

#1. My heart still hurts from Burrito's passing.
#2. This morning, my heart broke a little more when I learned that another fur-baby passed away during the night.
#3. I'm afraid to fall in love with any more kittens for fear of losing them.
#4. I finally broke down and cleaned my bedroom last night.
#5. Folding and putting away 7 loads of laundry takes about 3 hours by myself.
#6. I nearly fell off of a chair putting away several comforters in the top of my closet.
#7. I forced myself to look at the ceiling and was shocked at the thousands of cob-webs.
#8. Sucking up cob-webs with the shopvac takes about 15 minutes!! :D
#9. An inch of dust over every flat surface causes me to go into sneezing fits when trying to clean it off!!
#10. My body is a bit stiff today, but very proud of my accomplishments!!

Last night, I started working on a 2 page LO of my Momma. I thought I was finished with them by the time I went to bed, but when I looked at them this morning they just seemed like they were missing something...so I tweaked them!! *giggles*
(Here are the BEFORE pages)

The journaling reads:
My momma
had a love of
flowers and gardening.
Since a child,
I've been in awe
of how she'd take
a seed or a clipping
and made it grow.

(here is the AFTER)


Credits:
Book - OSI - received from tube share group
Pink dotted bg - Baby Verbena by Kathryn Balint
Paint Bubble Metal BG - Organic Overlays 3 - Jen Ulasiewicz (jensurge)
WMBlossomCorner - received from tube share group
Hummingbird & Lily - ShakespearsGarden004 by Nancy Shumaker Pallan - tubed by Chili
Doodle Flowers - Ingrid Designs
Cobaea - tubed by Audrie I Rogers
Floral Spray - Mary's Mysticals at Prim Country
Pink Daisies and Purple Flowers - Wild Long Stems - Jen Ulasiewicz (jensurge)
Ivy Hedera Helix - tubed by Manon
Pink Bloom - FUNky Blooms - Jen Ulasiewicz (jensurge)
Lace (top) - Grandma's Sewing Room - Tina Williams Designs
Lace (bottom) - a-dozi
Bow - Show Me The Bows - Cherie Shields
Font: AL Verdigris
Layout Designer: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
Title: My Momma's Love (pg1)
Photo: My Momma
Created: June 25, 2007
Program: PSP-9

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts! Hugs