Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday Madness...Laundry, Scrapping and Tears

Late last night, I finally caught up on all of our dirty laundry!! It was at that moment, my brain went haywire and I began to wash anything and everything I could get my hands on!! I think I've found a new addiction...lol

In between each load, I was able to scrap 3 pages...

This is a photo of my Papaw Stone holding my Momma - 1942

Kit: Grandma's Kitchen by Tina Williams Designs
(found HERE)
Font: Elisia
Layout Designer: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
Title: A New Generation
Created: June 3, 2007
Program: PSP-9



Just having a bit of fun and whimsy with one of my photos of Kat.

Spiral Album by Kathryn Balint's Spiral Album Kit
(found HERE)
Main BG from Beginning Freebie by Weeds and Wildflowers
Great Oak Trees tubed by PJW
Grunge Overlay by Scrap Celina
BG on Spiral Album from Spiritless Paper Pack by BZArt
Faerie - share fromYahoo/PSP tube group
Wisteria tubed by Molly
Scenery Landscape by PJW

Font: VivianXtremeByWiescher Design
Layout Designer: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
Title: Think Of Happy Things
Photo: Kat - Summer '06
Created: June 3, 2007
Program: PSP-9



This page was created for the Deco-Pages CT-Call.

Kit: You Go Girl by Deb Ammerman
(found HERE)
Layout Designer: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
Title: You Go Girl
Photo: Kat - February '07
Created: June 4, 2007
Program: PSP-9


The tears have been flowing off and on all day. My fur-baby "Little bit" didn't make it. We brought her back indoors yesterday evening, and like the night before, my hubby and I took turns cuddling and feeding. Then this morning, I woke to find it just lying beside me, hardly breathing, not enough energy to mew. For 5 hours, hubby and I did all we could, but it wouldn't eat, and it's breathing was nearly non existent. I had hopes of it improving, but during the time I had to take OS to work, she slipped away. My heart shattered...

I feel out of kilter. I tried to scrap a few pages today, but I think my muse has exited - stage left.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about "LilBit". It is hard to loose something you have worked so hard to save. I love your entries. They are always interesting. Great pages too.