The past couple of days have been exhausting...my energy has completely drained. Sadly, taking my creativity with it. On Thursday, I was finally able to take Kat and her boyfriend Joey to Alabama Adventures. I spent the entire time in the water park either in the lazy river, or going down the water slides. For the most part, Kat and Joey were right by my side. Just after lunch, however, they took off walking to the theme park to enjoy some of the rides, leaving me to relax in peace and quiet in the lazy river once again. By the time we got home around 5pm, we realized Kat didn't put on nearly as much sunscreen as thought...her shoulders were as red as a lobster!! Thankfully, after a night of continuously applying aloe, the next morning she was nearly back to normal.
I had to make some tough decisions yesterday, as you know, and let several CT's go. For the moment, the remaining CT's seem doable while working part-time...I'll know more once I find a job. Yesterday evening was spent quietly with my hubby. Matt and Kat went to hear their friend, Ivy and his band, Without Regret play at Swayze's in Tuscaloosa. Due to the concert running so late, both ended up staying the night with Ivy and his sis Melissa. It gave me time to do more thinking, but no creating...kind of hard to create when you're thinking of financial woes...lol
Today appears to be a copy of yesterday where thinking and creativity is concerned. I've tried to work on a LO 3 times since this morning, and each time I end up so irritated with the outcome, that I delete it and start over from scratch. Giving up for now and going to take a nap to clear my brain. Hopefully things will look a bit brighter in a couple of hours...
No comments :
Post a Comment