Due to my family going through a financial difficulty at this time, I have to look for a part-time (possibly a full-time) job to relieve some of our financial burdens. Unfortunately, this has caused me to make some changes in regards to CT participation.
I'd already been pondering the thoughts that I'd taken on more than I could handle when I was chosen as a Site CT, and had even been trying to figure out how I was going to find the time to be on so many. For the past week, I managed just fine, and still had time for family, chores, and play-time. However, adding a new job into the mix, managing so many CT's no longer seems plausible.
So today, with the utmost regret, I contacted several CT designers to give them my sincerest apologies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment