I had to spend several hours at the library yesterday to check e-mail and visit all of my galleries. WHY?? Well, once again, my procrastination took over and I forgot to pay the electric bill. ARGH!! So I had to rush out the door at 9:45am, (on 3 hours of sleep) to go to the bank to get the $$, rush to the electric company to pay the bill and reconnect fee, then off to the library to kill time until it was turned back on. (From past experience, turn-on usually is between 5-8pm) So, 11am-3pm Kat & I found a quiet little corner where I could set up my laptop and she could catch up on some reading. Then we picked up OS at a friend's house, took him home to get ready for work...and got a nice surprise!! The power was back on!! WHOO HOOO!! I took OS to work, came home, and celebrated the power being back on the best way I knew how...by taking a well deserved nap until it was time to pick up OS from work!!
(click each page for full credits and gallery views)


1 comment :
Is that from the same photo shoot as the last series of LO's? Great photos and LO's as usual! :)
Post a Comment