Did ya have a chance to grab Candee's "Vintage Is For Sissies" (part 1) yet?? If not, what are ya waiting for?? I'm telling ya...this isn't a kit you will want to miss out on!! *giggles*
I was browsing through one of the galleries last night, (as is the norm when I can't sleep) and came across one of the most enchanting, and inspiring LO's that my friend KimberlyRae posted. It's a photo of her and her hubby taken just 3 days before her son was born. It just touched me in such a way that I had to share it here!!

(Click on the photo to go to her gallery for full credits)
To me, there is nothing more beautiful than to see a woman with child. It's the knowledge that a miracle has taken place. That God has placed within her such a tiny treasure. What a wonderful way to celebrate this new life within her!!
1 comment :
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Jay!! YOu are such a Sweetie! Thank you! I'm so honored to be an inspiration..hee.
Bigggggggggggg Hugggggggs, KimberlyRae :)
Post a Comment