Holy Cow!! How in the world did I manage to lose a day?? It just NOW dawned on me that it's not Thursday, but Friday...15mins before turning Saturday!! :O Either I'm getting old and losing my mind...or it's from pure exhaustion from scratching myself to death!! *giggles*
I spent most of the morning helping hubby in my bathroom with clean-up. We've got half the floor completely replaced!! *doing happy dance* Now we're just waiting for some type of meter to arrive that hubby ordered through ebay...I think it tests the electrical wires?? He said he needs it before he can move the junction boxes and wiring to another location now that the original wall has been removed. Once it arrives, and he places the wiring where it needs to go...then he's immediately hooking up my washer and dryer. The room is no where near completion, but my mountain of clothes are screaming at me, and I hate lugging them halfway across town to wash them!! ARGH!! Hubby says it would be no problem at all having them hooked up and us just work around them...who could argue with that?!?! :D
I had the most awesome evening!! Kat and I went back to Alabama Adventures Theme Park to see Taylor Hicks in concert!! WOW WOW WOW He is just as incredible as I thought he'd be!! Just before the concert began, we ran into several people we knew and caught up with the latest "going-ons" with everyone. We even walked around the park and got on a few of the rides that we loved from the time we went on Mother's Day...must say that everything seems much faster when it's dark...lol!!
FREEBIE TIME!!
OK...enough of me rambling...you're here for the freebie. Well, sadly I haven't had any time to devote to my own, so once again I'm sending you off to someone that is incredibly talented. Candee of Mermaid's Haven is offering a GINORMOUS kit this month called "Vintage Ain't For Sissies" to celebrate her birthday. Everyday for the month of June, she will be uploading approximately 3 (or more) new pieces to the kit!! That comes out to over a whopping total of 150 papers, borders, elements, word art, quick pages and overlays combined!! So don't let this gorgeous kit pass you by...come July 2nd the links will be gone!! Run on by there and wish her Happy Birthday while picking up the first part of her kit...and tell her I sent ya!! :D
No comments :
Post a Comment