Hmmm...I was hoping to post something to get you rolling on the floor with laughter...but all I can think about is SCRATCHING!! Let's see...I'm covered in Poison Oak on both of my arms (from wrists to elbows), the tops of both of my feetsies, across my tummy, on my outter right thigh, and under my chin. I really must do an awful lot of scratching in my sleep, cause I didn't have this many places yesterday.
Guess the comical thing to do would be to bandage my nails and tie my hands together when going to sleep...but I think I'll pass!! I'm too afraid my hubby or daughter would get the lovely idea to snap photos while I'm comatosed and expose to the world my mouth hanging open, drool running down the side of my face, and me in an embarrassing position exposing my naughty bits!! *giggles* YUP!! I'm gonna pass!!
I do have a bit of good news to share...it seems I've caught the attention of someone's eye!! *giggles* I was having a bit of a chat with Deb over at Deco-pages yesterday, and she let me know if I'm ever interested in becoming a designer and need a place to offer my kits...to look her up!! WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! That just meant the WORLD to me!! Not sure if I have the time to devote to being a full-time designer, but she said no pressure, and that I could be a guest designer temporarily to get my feet wet!! I still need to give it a bit more thought, especially since I don't have any new kits to offer...but it's truly WONDERFUL NEWS!!
*doing happy dance while scratching...scratching...scratching*
No comments :
Post a Comment