Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WEDNESDAY WISHES...and 2 LO's

Today my wishes have led me to...
Monica Larsen Digital Design

Emotions found HERE


Grungy Funk found HERE


Fairy Tale found HERE


Now that I've got my 3 wishes out of the way...let's move on to other things...like my latest LO's!! *giggles* This first one is the 2nd page in a fantasy series I began last week that featured a faerie sitting on Kat's hand. "On Midsummers Day" gives us a faint glimpse of the faerie veil, and what lies just beyond!!

(click page for full credits and gallery)

"The Colors Of Summer" was inspired by the artist I featured today in my wishes!! Monica gave a tutorial on a page she had created (found HERE) and I kind of ran with it. Mind you, it's not exactly like the original, but then that's what makes tutorials so much fun...EXPERIMENTING!! *giggles*

(click page for full credits and gallery)

2 comments :

Christine Smith said...

great extractions on those LOs!!

Jen U said...

I love those LO's I already left you some comments but I wanted to say again how awesome they are! :) Thanks for sharing those kits by Monica! Off to check them out now!