Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WEDNESDAY WISHES...part2 (with BIRTHDAY FREEBIES)

Can you believe it?? Tomorrow is my b'day...I'd like to say that I'll be 30 (again...lol) but I'm thinking people are starting to catch on after hearing the same thing for seven consecutive years!! ROFL. So I'll own up and claim my 37 years...I've earned every single one of them!! *smiles*

As a way of celebrating, I'll be offering a few special surprise FREEBIES for all of my devoted friends, fans and blog readers...they are special surprise FREEBIES because there are no previews and they will only be available for a limited time. ENJOY!!


(SORRY...LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED)

11 comments :

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TYFS your awesome freebies!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for the wonderful birthday pressie - shouldn't we be giving you something?! Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you. hope that you have a great day. Thanks for the birthday freebies. i am downloading them now. but wanted to post a big thank you note and a Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great birthday!! Thanks for the gifts!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful birthday. I love your gifts to us. They are soooo cool. I love the nostalgic items and also am hooked on Tina Williams and her Grandma & Grandpa collection.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday
Thank you for the gifts.

Always Plumpster said...

I followed you from Janni's Birthday bash, just to wish you the happiest of "B"days. Then I noted you were giving away presents yourself, well..thank you so very much. "singing"..be glad you can't hear me. Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday.
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the freebies. Hope you had a great birthday. It is your birthday, but we got the presents.

Thanks again.
Sue

Anonymous said...

Than you for the freebies! And Happy Birthday from one Bama girl to another lol. (I'm in Bham)
Hope you had a great one! Roll Tide!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day! And thanks for the freebies! Hope you had a happy Birthday! From one Bama girl to another ....ROLL TIDE!!!LOL

janna said...

Happy BELATED Birthday!